Sunday, October 24, 2010

One Month Mini Milestone!!

So this week marks an entire month that I've been in this new lifestyle and I am soo extremely proud of myself! I never stick to anything in life so just the fact that I have come this far is so awesome!! I have been getting heaps of compliments from my family & friends, I can't see any changes myself, but it's good to know that others can!
For my mini milestone this month I was supposed to do a 5 kilometer charity walk for diabetes in Newcastle, but the night before the walk I checked out the website for directions and realised I had signed up to the Sydney one! I didn't really want to travel all the way to Sydney, so I ended up putting Noah in the pram, the dog on the lead, and dragging my friend along with me for a 5 kilometer walk around the area where I live. I did a few jogging sprints throughout the walk as well. I was really proud of myself for getting through the whole thing, and very grateful to my friend Josh who is always there for me when I need him!
Although I didn't actually lose any weight this week, I didn't put any on either so that's ok! I have lost quite a bit in measurements too! 5cm off my chest, 7cm off my waist, 6cm off my butt! Can't wait to do the measurements again next month!!
I can feel that I've gotten so much fitter too, I went from not being able to even do 1 push up a month ago to doing 15 this time around!!
All in all I'm really happy with my new lifestyle & I'll NEVER go back to the way that I was!

No comments:

Post a Comment